The Annual Parish Meeting of Grandborough
Will be held virtually via zoom
On Tuesday 4th May 2021 at 7.30pm
Rod Hastie Chairman
22nd April 2021
- Apologies for absence
- To approve minutes of the meeting held in 2019
- Matters arising from the meeting
- Report from Cllr Crane
- Report from Cllr Roberts
- Reports from other bodies (if any)
- Report by the Chairman of the Parish Council
- Open Forum
ANNUAL MEETING OF GRANDBOROUGH PARISH COUNCIL
Tuesday 4th May 2021, 8.00 pm approximately
A G E N D A
Members of public allowed to speak on items on the agenda before the meeting commences
Meeting to be held virtually via Zoom
Meeting ID: 883 588 5871
Meeting Password: 7evcb8
Members of the public allowed to speak on items on the agenda before the meeting commences.
Lindsay Foster 22nd April 2021
- Apologies for Absence
- Election of Chairman and Vice Chairman and signature of acceptance of office.
- Declaration of Interests
- Minutes of Meeting held 2nd March 2021
- Matters Arising from the Minutes to include:
- Potholes Grandborough Fields
a) Streetlight fault reported
- To approve section 1 of Annual Governance Statement
- To note internal Audit statement
- To approve section 2 accounting statements
- To approve exemption certificate.
- Authorise payment of:
Clerk Salary April Standing Order
Ellis Web Design £153.19 cheque 908
Eon maintenance £60.46 cheque 909
Eon electricity £187.15 cheque 910
WALC £192 cheque 911
HMRC £137.45 cheque 912
HMRC £28.80 cheque 913
- Consideration of donation to the Village Hall.
- First half year payment of Precept received, £3000.00
- Bank balance stands at £14242.12
- Annual review of Clerks’ salary – to be discussed in private, at the end of the meeting.
11. Date of Next Meeting - Tuesday 6th July 2021, at 7.30 pm, in Village Hall.
12. Due to the confidential nature of the business to be discussed, i.e. the Clerks salary,
the public and Clerk will be asked to withdraw from the meeting clerk will leave the virtual room.